How to obtain a trademark?
The following procedural steps should be taken:
Submitting a trademark application, which includes:
- The trademark application form,
- A clear representation of the mark, including every color, shape, or three dimensional features,
- The list of goods and services for which the sign shall be used, indicating the classes according to Nice Classification,
- Fee payment evidence,
- Authorization (if the applicant doesn’t reside in the country),
- The advantage certificate, if there’s a prior foreign application.
- The formal examination and the tariff payments,
- Research on previous rights,
- Publication of application,
- Objection, within 3 months,
- Registration or refusal of trademark